Surge Test Capabilities
Our laboratory is equipped with a variety of waveform generators used to
create product and prototype test reports.
ECAT Surge Generator
• 8/20μs combination wave per IEEE C62.41.2-2002 (10kA/20kV max)
• With or without AC power applied ≤550 Vac
• 8/20μs Current Waveform Generators (up to 100kA )
• 10/350μs Current Waveform Generator ( ≤1700 Amps)
• 10/1000μs Current Waveform Generator (≤1700 Amps)
• 10k Hz to 100 MHz Damped Sinusoid Waveform Generator
Data Network Testing
Accurate data network compliance testing is another key capability. We support digital data throughput
and BERT testing up to 1 GB to standards including RFC 2544, Y.1564 and also twisted pair
cable sweeps up to 10 GB.
Environmental Chamber Testing
Testing the environmental influences is a key component for evaluation when ensuring reliability of your network.
PolyPhaser and Transtector Systems climatic chamber is used to test the effects of specified environmental conditions
at the material, component and device level.
• Without Humidity Control -70°C to +200°C
• With Humidity Control +20°C to +85°C
• 10% Relative Humidity to 95% Relative Humidity
Seeing first-hand the devastation of
transients as well as the durability of
our custom solution under repeated
strikes in the test lab provided us with
the assurance that we found the right
partner in PolyPhaser and Transtector.
Interested in learning more? Contact us at 1.208.772.8515