Superior Protection. Patented Technology.
Surge Protection Required Recommended Surge Protection
1, 2 or 3 phase parallel or series connected surge protection MCP30 RR series
AAR or Din Rail mounted 12-48V DC surge protection SXRR, DRDC, DRI
AAR or Din Rail mounted 12-48V DC surge protection DTA, SXRR
160 MHz surge protection or hybrid surge protector/filter VHF50, RRF-160-NFF, RRF160-NFF-L, RRF160-UNFM-L
220 MHz surge protection or hybrid surge protector/filter RRF- 220-NFF, RRF-220-NFM-L
450 MH surge protector/filter RRF-450-NFM-L
698 MHz and up to 2.7 GHz TSX
7-48V DC FSP, DRDC, DRI
Data and POE TSJ, ALPU, CPX, IX
RF Surge Protection Data Line Surge Protection
RF-RRF Filters TSX-NFF DGXZ-06NFNF-A ALPU CPX TSJ POE TSJ 100BT
Committed to Service
Meeting our customers’ requirements is paramount to our effort in creating highly satisfied customers. We are the only surge protection
supplier that offers a full line of professional services, including:
• Consulting and Site Audits—More than 30 years of expertise and professional experience in power and grounding consulting,
site audits and educational courses for railway transportation systems worldwide.
• Custom-Engineered Solutions—Experts in transient technology and standards required by AREMA.
• Tailored Product Expedite (TPE) Program—Designed to provide application-specific cusrge protection solutions, through
modification or enhancement of a current product.
• Technical Support—Global engineering service teams available to answer PTC application questions, troubleshoot, or assist in
the design and development of a custom solution.
• Customer Service—Dedicated inside sales and customer service teams trained in the unique surge protection requirements for
the Rail industry: these seasoned teams provide a full range of support from helping to select the right product to providing order
status and RMA assistance.